Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Update

Spencer and I went in today for another beta test. The results came in a few hours later. My levels have dropped to 80. So this was a chemical pregnancy. There was something wrong with the embryo and it wouldn't have developed into a healthy baby. I'm am supposed to stop my progesterone and estrogen and come back for more betas until my number drops to 0.  Hopefully we can meet with the doctor soon and get even more answers.

We are completely devastated. We were so happy last week knowing that Frosty had made it through. It's hard to remember how exciting that felt since this week has just been bad news all week long.  I am just so disappointed that having a kid is so difficult for us.

We are going to take a short break and focus on us. I graduate in May and hope to get a promotion at work or find a better paying job at the least. Maybe shortly after that we can attempt another round once stress levels drop off again.

Thank you so much for all of the support. We feel so loved by our friends and family. I'm glad we got to share good news with you last week, but feel bad about taking that excitement away with the news this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment